1. Add Review Rating feature for product detail2. Fixed scale menu issues on Expo3. Improve the UX process and fixing issues4. Fixed Load more issues when viewing categories5. Fix blank page issue when first time loading app (on Android)6. Fixed ticket: 1616847, 1619667, 1583766 from ticket support7. Update latest libraries for both Expo and pro version
1. Fixed performance issues on Android2. Fixed drawer issues (left side menu)3. Fixed white label which caused by latest React native update4. Fixed custom page issues on Android5. Fixed RTL issues when switching languages6. Minors bug fix and performance improvement on both iOS and Android.
1. Minor bug fix on Android: missing fontFamily ‘MaterialCommunityIcons’, animated Header2. Update demo app on Google Play3. Fix left menu side menu when show one category (without child category)4. Fix blank sign in on Expo version5. Fix white text on My Order screen
1. Update Sign Up UI issues (on Android)2. Upgrade RTL issues3. Add Login/Logout button at detail profile4. Fix Login menu not up-to-date5. Minor bug fix and performance improvement
1. Fixed empty login screen (on Android)2. Fixed onesignal new library impact3. Fixed login screen blank when typing (on Android)4. Fixed Login blank & still showing on the menu and will take you to login screen even after user is logged in.5. Fixed Product Description text i blank on product page (on Android)6. WishList page Arabic version (on Android)7. Fixed Android header - https://inspireui.ticksy.com/ticket/1497823/8. Fixed some issues RTL (on Android)9. Some minor UI bugs fixed10. Add profile detail page
1- Add image for variant2- Add on boarding3- Fixed splash screen issue on Android4- Fix login issue on Facebook5- Fix payment issues6- Fix coupon_line is not array7- Add menu category options to left side bar8- Many bug fix and improve performance9- Add new build script for easier to setup: yarn setup10- Fix issues on iPhoneX11- Update Expo and React Native to latest version12- Support installing library via pod by using: react-native link
1. Improve the product detail description2. Support fix price coupon percentage3. Fixed coupon issue4. Fixed sign up issues, please also update the mstore checkout plugin v1.1.05. Fixed Wishlist navigation6. Fixed product detail description7. Fixed issue on Wishlist click on the item in order to view it, error navigation8. Fixed menu News issues
1. Fixed Image product detail and description layout2. Fixed Order issues caused by missing Shipping line and email3. Auto load the billing address on next ordering4. Fixed checkout issue from Wordpress site - https://github.com/inspireui/mstore/blob/master/plugins/mstore-checkout/mstore-checkout.php5. Fixed missing token when user sign up6. Fixed Facebook login issue7. Update latest React Native and Expo
1. Update latest react native 0.512. Fix build issue on Android for the react-native-fbsdk (Could not find com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.0.1.)3. Add video guide for 3.4 - https://youtu.be/XYsQcXTb_HA4. Add video guide for config new payment gateway Razorpay - https://youtu.be/uTxvwgG9M3s5. Update documentation.6. Action required to update the plugins https://github.com/inspireui/mstore/tree/master/plugins if you are using previous MStore version
1. Support multi payment gateway2. Add coupon feature3. Add Shipping feature4. Enhance Offline feature to support image cache (Pro version only)5. Fix warning: React.PropTypes, React.createClass6. Update to latest Expo & React Native7. Update config file for easy to modify8. Upgrade config for status bar9. Fixed https issues10. Update react-navigation to latest version11. Fixed image source issue from category page12. Add parallax effect into Category page.13. Update the left side bar performance on Android14. Add custom screen that could fetch any URL via webview, the menu item "Marketing Email"15. Hide the Tabbar when show product detail16. Improve UX on tab navigation17. Update Out of Stock checking18. Improve security on Payment by remove key config from Strip & Paypal19. Secure your Payment gateway without extra config20. Add new video guide to setup the app completely.21. Add animate processing with cool animated22. Fixed Facebook login issues23. Fixed issue after Logout24. Upgrade config the checkout User-Agent (Pro version only) - https://goo.gl/GWC31y
1. Fixed big screen issue on Android -https://imgur.com/9UPHmDb2. Fixed "When clicking on the Product Link (title) on search results, the app crash"3. Fixed menu Settings Menu is not working.4. Fixed RTL issues5. Fixed Logout issue.
1. Fixed billing address and phone issues when payment2. Upgrade performance on left menu side bar3. Fixed red screen issue when view post banner4. Fixed better feature image issue when switching layout view
1. Update latest Expo v.21.02. Fixed issues: https://github.com/inspireui/mstore/issues/593. Fixed login issues4. Fixed variant products issues when first selected.5. Improve keyboard input on SignUp and Delivery screens
1. Update latest Expo v.20.0, Xcode 9 compatible2. Upgrade product variant3. Add more extra homepage horizontal layout4. Add more product list view to support dynamic config and loading5. Improve performance6. Fixed Wishlist icon tap7. Fixed back button on product detail page8. Fixed crash on searching page9. Fixed issue home icon menu (it will be easy to tap the menu)10. Fixed left menu gesture issue11. Fixed duplicate product on list view12. Fixed homepage refresh issue13. Upgrade dependencies for Reacttotron, Redux...14. Support Iphone X layoutP/S: The latest react native 0.48.4 is not updated as it is not stable and impact to react-native-fbsdk
1. Update latest React Native 0.46.32. Improve performance to faster 3X3. Fixed some critical bug4. Reactotron integration (https://github.com/infinitered/reactotron)5. Fix variant issues, add new video guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2--F4_sM_A
1. Update latest React Native 0.452. Update Expo SDK 0.183. Fixed some major bug and UI issues.4. Improve performance5. Add extra Website pre-config - http://github.com/inspireui/mstore
1. Refactor menu navigation, using react-navigation2. Remove Auth03. Add more Expo version4. Improve UI layout5. Support OneSignal6. Support Stripe, Paypal, COD7. Support Color and Size product variations.8. UI/UX improvement.9. Upgrade news pages.10. And more...(continues update)
1. Refactor menu navigation2. Remove Auth03. Upgrade login screens4. Improve performance
1. Fix payment issues2. Fix ssh issues3. Improver performance4. Fix library incompatable.
Fix some issues from httpsPlease download and override to the services folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n83llaar12ogc86/WooCommerceAPI.js?dl=0Fixed the checkout page crash problem: go to app/containers/checkout/DeliveryInfoForm.js Comment the code at line 55 “stylesheet: css” to see if this error goes away.
1. Change category display from collapsible to modal.2. Update dynamic fetching product display sizes for performance boost (check user guide for more info).3. Fix a rare case when app can't fetch a customer by email.4. Add PayPal payment option.5. Fix a render issue that cause perfomance loss.6. Fix Default product variation.7. Small bug fix & code refactor.
1. Add search function.2. Add Wishlist to side menu.3. Use product thumbnail image at Wishlist, Cart & Search for boosting performance.4. Fix Auth0 login with Facebook account.5. List of all countries is now available.6. Add Setting Scene in size menu - Add Langue switching option in setting - Add About us in setting7. Adjust fontSize in Home scene.8. Fix text break in Wishlist scene.9. Add the number item in Cart from Product scene.10. Change normal indicator to logo indicator.
- Full integration with WooCommerce- Apply Redux- Social media logins via Facebook and Google.- Push notifcation feature.- Bug fixed and performance improvement.- This version have not been updated for the payment yet, it will be updated on couple of days on v2.1
- Fixed textInput issue layout on Android- Fixed undefined from side bar menu on Android- Fixed sticky header from the Wordpress on Android.- Some small bug fixed on Android
- Update latest React Native to 0.34.- Add new 4 menu styles.- Add new page for the index template.- Add new Wordpress API.- Add integration demo with Wordpress to fetch the data from posts and show detail.- Add preview HTML post detail.- Improve performance & fix bug of sticky top bar.- Fixed issue on TabBar.- Add Constraints file for variable setting.
- Add new WooCommerce API- Adding page name Woo Product that connected to the WooCommerce backend site, now you can integrate your app by new API.- Upgrade React Native to 30.0 & related library- Fix auto layout on the intro page- Fixed the tap issues of Navigation bar on real device.- Sticky menu on product & woo-product page- Lazy loading on woo-product page- Replace the Refresh control on product page that could be use on both iOs and Android.
Release first version 1.0